Monday, August 14, 2006

A new blogger in town

At a time when our best Iranian bloggers (here, here and here) have either stopped or taken a looong leave of absence, Mr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has decided to launch his own personal blog. Silly me! Six months ago, I thought I was late in starting mine!

Now a few remarks:

- Mr. Abtahi will either complain or be honoured because I noticed that Mr. Ahmadinejad has taken a few ideas from his blog -- he has even used the same font in the Persian header!

- The flag that represents English for the choice of language is really strange, looks a little like the American flag and yet not quite -- perhaps another way of destroying it?

- Mr. Ahmadinejad has immediately started a poll. When I checked last, there were more "no" than "yes" -- if the final result remains the same, will he face a fate similar to that of previous pollsters?

No comments: