Monday, March 06, 2006

Paranoia

… thanks to the government of the IRI:

A few hours ago, I checked my blog and could not republish. I would get an error message. So, I tried viewing my blog and this is why I got on the web page:




After trying a couple of other blogs and a few times my own again, guess what was the thought that came to my mind?…

“They” have blocked my site!

And then I asked myself: Is it because of my latest post re what BBC did not dare to put in writing? Does that really makes me worse than the other Iranian blogs? Perhaps it’s those Baha’i photos

While all the other American, European, etc. bloggers just asked themselves what went technically wrong – and rightly so, it was a blogger.com failure and things were fixed a couple of hours later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear A,
Thanks so much for all your interventions and the links. And thanks for blogging as well. I wasn't sure if you were in Iran. But I am sure you know, there is nothing uniform about some of the censorship. Switch to a differnt provider. And be safe.

arthemis said...

Dear H. Thank you. For your appreciation and kind advice. However, the worst thing about this paranoia is that I am not in Iran… But there are no borders for a good hacker…